The bedroom is the space that we spend the most time in. Like it or not, we need to sleep to be able to function. It is the last space you would visit before you retire to take a good night sleep. The room must be similar to our personality to make us feel the way we should be. Our bedrooms can be all you dream of with some simple ideas and tips.
1. Choose the Right Size Furniture. Start out with a floor plan and a measured drawing of the space. Don’t choose a heavy, large bed and dresser for a small bedroom. Even though this bedroom is small, it doesn’t skimp on luxuries like a satiny plum comforter, mix and match accent pillows and velvety deep purple walls.
2. Keep the design minimal. A bedroom should look cozy and simple, sophisticated, and elegant.
3. The right colors. Use neutral colors, warm colors, earth colors and pastel colors. For example, blue and white is a classic color combination in the bedroom.
4. Bring a bed into full bloom using a colorful combination of floral patterns. For example, fill a large wall with an extra-large piece of artwork. Dress your bed in soft sheets and a fun new duvet cover, and you’ll feel like you’re climbing into a whole new bed.
5.Get Framed. Hang multiple, uniform-sized picture frames, with simple artwork, side-by-side above your bed.
6. Lighting.. The appropriate lighting can work wonders in a small space. Recessed lights under or over shelving, strategically placed to emphasize artwork or create mood, can instantly expand the space in a small bedroom.
some feng shui tips
Bed is better to have wall against it.
Avoid any doors directly in the line of your feet point to when you sleep down.
Avoid any high objects, such as cabinet, in the location where you face to when you sleep down.